Sunday, September 20, 2009

A brief introduction to me


Elison's personal photoHi this is Elison, welcome to my personal iPhone blog.
I have been working as an iPhone repairing engineer for the past two years in Foxconn, Guanlan, Shenzhen, China, and have learned a lot from my working experience.

Every day, thousands of iPhones are produced here, then shipped to the rest of the world, and numerous iphones are returned for checkup and repair too.

In this blog, I'll introduce to you how an iPhone is being produced, how a returned iPhone is being repaired. I'll share with you some small secrets about iphone, Apple and Foxconn as well.

And, if you have any query, you can always email at elison.zhang@gmail.com, I'll be more than happy to communicate with you, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment